Hello December!

Oh how time flies so fast! It's THEcember already, my favorite time of the year. I get to see and be with my family, relatives, friends, comrades and there's party everywhere, at almost every week of the month! Too sad I was not able to attend my precious Multimedia Family party last weekend. Blame it all on work! But hey, there's always next time and again, it's December - hello good vibes! I've been hearing a lot of Christmas songs wherever I go, the neighborhood are putting up Christmas decors with dazzling lights on their homes, my officemates are already jotting down their wishlists - it's just this time of the year where we expect people to gather and celebrate GOD's birth. So because I am feeling Christmasy, I put some snow effects to my blog. If you want the code, just leave a comment below or contact me here. Enjoy!

No comments on "Hello December!