I'm so back on track!

After years of not hitting on web journals, I decided to return to my ultimate online rantings outlet so here goes my (technically) third blog. This has been started months ago, I had just publicize it for work reasons. :P I've made up a new one because I wanna dump my old self to those previous ones. This is the better ME: happy, so much inlove, sassy, and yes, excited to spill out some (just some, ok) of my random thoughts, experiences, life/love lessons and nonsense tales.
This blog is still under construction, I'm really really busy but I'm working on it whenever I can. I'd like to have a unique title, was thinking of something like "melanistic memoirs" or "lani lingers". Hope I can formulate a great one. I'd really appreciate any help, comments and suggestions for my site's improvement!

I know it's already late but Carpe Diem folks!

No comments on "I'm so back on track!