2. 0. 1. 4.

It's almost a year since my last post. I love blogging but due to hectic work hours and the amount of workload I have each and every day, plus the craving for sleep, I don't have time to jot down what's been happening to me. 

So how was my 2013? One word: ROLLERCOASTER.
Yes, my 2013 was a rollercoaster ride. Let me enumerate it.
1. Starting with where I left off with my online journal, I had a "back-office" job at the SM Supermarket Davao City. I loved my co-workers, my work, my environment but I decided to quit because a better opportunity knocked my door. I am completely "okay" with how much I was earning, I can satisfy myself and be content. However, there were several circumstances that I feel the need to help my parents, especially my father who is sick. I feel the need to provide for them, to pamper and bring happiness to them. 
2. I experienced the 7.2 magnitude earthquake that struck Bohol. Yes, I was there. I will write a detailed post about it some other time but to sum up the experience, it gave me both fear and hope. Fear of the unknown and uncertainties of life and hope for a renewed, spiritual life. 
3. I lost few of my very best childhood friends. Up to this moment, we're still cold with each other but I am still hoping that someday, in GOD's time, we'll be friends again. I am not closing doors to anyone. We have been through a lot of ups and downs, she was one of the few true friends I know and I have. I hope she would still forgive me. I admit I just came to a boiling point in my life where I didn't acted maturely. You know who you are, I am very sorry for that. :-/
4. My mother now talks to Rocky. Well, not much really but at least she recognizes him finally. And he's best buddies with my father. I am just the happiest! :) Thank you for your super duper effort, love! 
5. I gained friends. People I know, but never imagined to feel at ease with. 
6. My sister and I started an online clothing store: CHIQ Trends. Please check it out! :)
7. Rocky and I are going stronger than ever! <3

The year 2013 has brought so many life-changing experiences and realizations to me. It's like my faith and strength was really tested, 
and I gladly surpassed the trials. For this "wooden horse" year, I hope to be a better me - to live peacefully and harmoniously and be closer to GOD. I don't wish for material possessions but for health. Good health for my parents and happiness for our family.

THANK YOU LORD GOD FOR EVERY DAY. As what I always say/murmur every time I pray, I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH LORD JESUS. :)

No comments on "2. 0. 1. 4.