Holidays 2012



I know it’s been awhile since I posted here. And it’s super late to post about holidays because the spirit of the celebration, parties and hang-overs have already subsided. But I wouldn’t want to miss publishing last year’s gathering, for it is my first time to donate a lechon for our Noche Buena. :P It is my way of saying thank you to Papa Jesus (as what my niece and nephew would call HIM) for the blessings he has given to me and my family, for keeping us away from any harm and/or danger and as  my birthday gift to HIM.
For the first time in my life, I unfortunately celebrated last year’s (2011) Christmas alone in Cebu. I was  very happy then but it’s still and will never be the same as spending it at home- with Nanay, Tatay, Ate, Kuya, Ditse, and the kulilits Alteyang and AJ. Christmas will never be complete without my family and I cannot thank HIM much for keeping our bond stronger, and we were complete  on that special day (technically though, Ate Malit arrived the day after but, it’s still December 25th). And what made it even more special is that Rocky was there, joining the conversation and drinking session with my Kuya, cousins and uncles. It was also his first time counting down the 12:00 Christmas Eve away from their home. I felt sorry for this part but he assured me it was no biggie, and that he enjoyed celebrating with us too. Thank you boyfie for cooking the lechon (is the term ‘cook’ right? Or should it be ‘prepared’?) Ugh, whatever you call it, thank you so much and oh boy was it delicious, sumptuous, volumptous! It was a very merry birthday for Papa Jesus! We love you!


More pictures here. :)


No comments on "Holidays 2012